Tuesday, December 2, 2008

what a boring day

now i at office..
doing quatation form..
today kena 1 saman ..
so moody ..
today is tuesday ..
nowhere can go ..
i like stay at home watch movie if i boring ..
planing how to get money to service my car and get a new spec ..
that day my car and my boss car num open ..
my friend told me ..
but i dint buy .. lolx
haiizz.. the money not mine wont come so easy ..
even the money is mine oso will spend easy..
because now d money so small ..
how do i save money for my future ..
when i can become a rich man .. haha
imposibble..
i dint hope to be a rich man oso ..
i jux hope enuf for me then can ler..
i dint hope too much about that ..
if i dint have car i think i can save money ..
but now i have to pay for my car and petro ..
now go out .. what oso nid money .. no money no talk ..

0 comments: